Glimpses of Bhutan Tour I
This is the shortest among our tour packages. Our guests land at Paro which is scenically the most beautiful valley in Bhutan
- 5 days adventure touring
- 4 Nights in Hotel
- 5 Dinner
- 5 Lunch
- 5 Breakfast
- Memorial Stupa
- Ttraditional paper factory
- Folk Heritage Museum
- Textile Academy
- Handicraft Emporium
- The site of the world’s biggest Buddha statue.
This is the shortest among our tour packages. Our guests land at Paro which is scenically the most beautiful valley in Bhutan; the flight itself is amazing in that we traverse via the awe-inspiring highest peaks in the world. The two districts of Paro and Thimphu are historically, culturally and politically the most prominent in Bhutan, hence this tour gives the best insight of Bhutan in the shortest time.
Places of Interest
• In Paro valley, we see the castle-fortress at Rinpung, the ruins of the “Victory Fortress at Drugyel”, the National Museum, and the 7th century
temple complex at Kurje. The highlight is the hike to Taktshang monastery (Tiger’s Lair), an edifice on a sheer cliff wall 800 meters above the valley floor, worshipped in the entire Himalayan Buddhist world.
• In Thimphu, we visit the magnificent castle-fortress at Tashi Chho Dzong, the seat of power and also houses the palace of the King. Then we comb other places of interest like the Memorial Stupa, traditional paper factory, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Academy, Handicraft Emporium, the site of the world’s biggest Buddha statue.
• Stroll around town and see Bhutanese culture by observing people, dress, language, customs, art and craft, etc.
Have Any Question?
Ready to book? Make sure you download and read the detailed trip notes which contains all the essential information you need to know before booking. Once you’ve booked, we will supply you with a Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed gear list and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure ahead.